LOCATE PERSONAL OR BUSINESS ASSETS WITH A BANK ACCOUNT SEARCH – 954-998-3365
Asset and Bank Account searches are used by attorneys, forensic accountants, and corporations to verify a person or business net worth. Getting this type of information can be invaluable in matters involving judgment recovery, litigation, pre-screening, or divorce.
Asset Bank Account searches can be conducted state-by-state or nationwide. Offshore account searches also available.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ASSET BANK ACCOUNT SEARCH RETURN?
- Bank Name
- Bank location
- Average Daily Balance (checking, savings, etc.)
- Real estate
Note: Bank account searches, Investment account searches, and other financial data returned are prepared in strict compliance with the provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and within federal and state regulation declared in the extension of Gramm-Leach-Bliley.
BANK ACCOUNT SEARCHES
- Personal Bank account searches require the person’s full name, most recent address, and Social Security Number (SSN)
- Business Bank account searches require the legal name of company/entity, most recent address, full name of President/CEO, and company’s FEIN
Note: If you cannot provide us with an SSN, add $50, and if you don’t have the company FEIN, add $150 and we will get it for you.
WHAT KIND OF BANK SEARCHES DO YOU PROVIDE?
- Statewide – Personal Accounts – Results in 5 to 10 business days
- Statewide – Business Accounts – Results in 5 to 10 business days
- Nationwide – Personal or Business – Results in 5 to 12 business days
- Bank Balance Check – Results in 5 to 7 business days
BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS – NATIONWIDE
We search the nation’s top 50 brokerage firms and results include account balances and firms name.
Requires persons full name, most current address, and SSN. Results in 5 to 10 business days.
NATIONWIDE INVESTMENT/BROKERAGE & BANK ACCOUNTS
*By choosing to combine a Bank and Investment/Brokerage search, we offer you a 10% discount.
Results in 5 to 12 business days